Friday 3 August 2007

Shark Story Of The Century

Talking about anxiety. It was a great experience and hopefully I’ll be involved in the next one. I’m holding on for dear life. I will never forget the image of my mother begging in the street. Why are those people just standing around? It’s a brutal introduction to the family. We walk on difficult ground. It’s just a process. Two bones broken and stretched. As long as young people feel they have got no hope but to blow themselves up, there is no hope. I think this is the ultimate game. What are they playing at? A cheaper way to get expert treatment? We will present the results of this poll. The name of the game is tolerance – up to a point. Bright as paint.
Should I intervene?
How can I help?
What action is best?
What’s it worth?
Can you fill me in?
The press has removed its kid gloves and now anything goes. My dog suffers from sore ears. How do I change bad habits? What’s the alternative? All that thrashing about makes them tire quickly and they hyperventilate. Our son, a paperboy, was kicked off for pushing a newspaper through a letterbox. Imagine my joy. Imagine my joy! The telephone call came as a complete shock. They put a mask on him so you couldn’t hear the screams. Are you in discomfort or pain? It’ll go away. Unfortunately the engine burnt out.

Raising an eyebrow the commuter remarked, “ Had a nice day I see.”

.
.
.

No comments: