Sunday 5 August 2007

This is a Scandal!

It is a strict rule. This involves two people. Souls as well as cheeks grow white in these sacred duties. The stories are taped. We will then always have excess. Please try and help me here otherwise some people will be upset when I change.
“Girl, I know exactly what you mean”, Natalie said. “Denzl and I had this great thing going until I woke up one morning and the slippery sonofabitch wasn’t there. Nor my CD collection, which as you can imagine TOTALLY freaked me. Losing him was one thing but losing Marvin Gaye?”
Talking about previous partners and relationships is a waste of time and mostly destructive. If you started the discussion don’t even think of bringing it up again. If a lapse of concentration was to blame, vow to keep focussed. Lobby for more beds. Get fit, stay fit. Pamper your face by massaging it with moisturiser. It’s so easily done, isn’t it? No conservatory? No worries! Breathe easily. Fits strips of draft excluder to windows. Live by the motto “ Everything in its place”. Don’t force yourself into a confusing situation. Enlist a friend’s help to make it seem more like a social engagement. Live the emotion and get carried away. Control those cravings. All this will cause you some stress but all you can do is go with the flow.

While we aim to maintain a high standard of service at all times, we acknowledge that there is always room for improvement and that problems sometimes occur. If you have a complaint, please let us know…

“I want a screensaver that reflects my violet tinged aura”

You’re crazy! This is a scandal!!

[Here he shows us a different kind of human empathy. Not so much disgust for the human condition, but pathos]

I fully expected to be hauled off to some forced labour camp as a punishment, and the only men queuing outside my door were the bailiffs. The upshot is usually exhaustion.

Needless to say, I was a zombie at work.
.
.
.

No comments: